McCulley Companies Careers
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Our goal at McCulley Companies is to create surroundings where our employees can better themselves through experience and learning opportunities. We offer a comfortable, open working environment that is tailored to keeping our employees content, in turn leading to better end products. Below is a list of our current opportunities. If you feel that your qualifications meet one of those positions, please email us your resume and cover letter and we'll get back to you soon.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES CLICK TO EXPAND
Marketing Intern >
Director of Marketing & Director of Creative Development
Our organization is a small financial planning and investment management business seeking a creative, detail-oriented recent college graduate with strong communications and marketing skills to assist the company’s marketing strategy. Opportunity to gain valuable experience while working on a variety of communication projects involving website maintenance and social media.
Westbrook Corporate Center in Westchester, IL 60154.
Full-time, in our company office from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We operate in a flexible environment and work with the employee to assure they meet their work / life balance.
• College degree in a related field: Marketing/Communications or Public Relations
• At least a couple years of experience in digital marketing, web analytics, web measurement, and web media
technologies, including in-depth reporting experience
• Creative thinker
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with staff and third party vendors
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong interest in marketing, social media, writing, and website development
• Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once
• Ability to take initiative and perform follow up
• Excellent computer skills
• Possess a friendly, outgoing personality
• Social Media Platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, FB, Google+, at a minimum)
• Adobe Creative Suite familiarity (InDesign, PhotoShop)
• Google Analytics or other web reporting system
• Salesforce / Database Management
• MS Office. Experience in working within Excel with large data sets
$10/hr or Dependent on Experience
The Marketing Specialist will:
• Assist with sourcing topical ideas and content for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly electronic communications.
• Assist with updating content on company website including monthly newsletter, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin
• Update media (broadcast, print and blog-based) contact list.
• Assist Marketing Director with programming and implementation of additional special events as scheduled.
• General clerical activities needed to be done daily.
Key benefits include:
• Business casual dress every day
• Daily, company-provided coffee, tea, soda, and snacks
• Friendly, team-oriented, open environment
EMAIL US TO APPLY
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of “McCulley Financial Group, LLC”, and our editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources, however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual adviser prior to implementation.
© Copyright 2019 McCulley Companies ••• Created & Powered By Bethany Weber Design
FIDUCIARY FRIENDLY. PRUDENT ADVISORS. COMMITTED TO CLIENT SUCCESS.