IMPORTANCE OF EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATION
• Pre-Enrollment Memos and Announcements build plan excitement and anticipate
questions prior to group enrollment.
• On-Site Group Enrollment or Individual Meetings scheduled at your convenience.
• Group Investment Education Meetings help existing participants make informed
deferral and asset allocation decisions.
• Group and Individual Investment Advice offers hands-on assistance to help
participants select funds based on a customized risk profile questionnaire.
• Bilingual Capabilities allow us to serve diverse workforces and ensure clear
understanding during enrollment.
• On-Demand Education presents customized, pre-recorded education modules via
company intranet on a range of topics: Plan Basics, Asset Allocation, Pre-Retirement Planning,
Loans or Market Timing.
• Gap Analysis Program identifies lifestyle needs and delivers meaningful retirement
• Individual Financial Planning Services are also available and delivered to employees
in an environment of privacy and trust.
Frequent and positive communication to participants benefits everyone in the following ways:
• Increases plan participation and elective deferral contributions
• Promotes appropriate asset allocations
• Builds greater financial security for plan participants
• Lowers exposure to fiduciary liability and participant litigation
The Employee Benefit Research
Institute tells us that more than
50 percent of all plan participants
have yet to complete a retirement
needs calculation, even as more
responsibility for retirement
outcomes shifts to employees.
What’s more, only 13% of workers
are very confident that they will
have enough to retire comfortably.
Plan sponsors shoulder a huge
responsibility to keep employees
informed. Here’s how McCulley
Financial Group ensures you do.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of “McCulley Financial Group, LLC”, and our editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources, however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual adviser prior to implementation.
© Copyright 2019 McCulley Companies ••• Created & Powered By Bethany Weber Design
FIDUCIARY FRIENDLY. PRUDENT ADVISORS. COMMITTED TO CLIENT SUCCESS.