MCCULLEY FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC
McCulley Financial Group, LLC is committed to adhering to the requirements and expectations regarding the privacy of personal information.
Privacy regulations are founded upon three definitions:
1. Consumer – a person who has not entered into an investment advisory relationship but has disclosed
non-public personal information to our firm.
2. Client – a person who has entered into an investment advisory relationship with the firm or that
individual’s designated representative.
3. Confidential Information – personally identifiable private information, not available from public sources,
about a client or consumer. In general it includes name, address,age, social security number assets, income,
net-worth, account balances, account numbers, beneficiary information, or investment history.
Our firm collects non-public information about client and consumers. We will not share non-public information about clients or consumers with third parties not affiliated with our firm, except as noted below:
• To complete transactions or account changes, as directed by the client
• To maintain or service a client’s account
• If requested by the client
• With entities under common ownership and control of our firm
• With contracted third-parties who require the information to develop, support and deliver services
• If our firm is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm
As a client of our firm, your privacy is important to us. We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal and financial information. We restrict access to confidential personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards to guard your confidential personal information.
Please contact us with any questions about this policy at (866) 299-9944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of “McCulley Financial Group, LLC”, and our editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources, however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual adviser prior to implementation.
© Copyright 2019 McCulley Companies ••• Created & Powered By Bethany Weber Design
FIDUCIARY FRIENDLY. PRUDENT ADVISORS. COMMITTED TO CLIENT SUCCESS.